• Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find solutions?
• Are you looking to join a fast-paced, inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
• Support the Business: Using your five-plus years of client services and operations experience, and in-depth knowledge of Client Advocacy and Advisory Board workflow, methods, and procedures, you will develop, maintain, and analyze resources to support the division’s operations for Client Advisory Boards and Advocacy programs and systems.
• Strengthen Relationships: You will serve as a liaison to the Field Enablement group to evaluate business results, forecasts, and launch new Client Advisory Boards and recruitment/retention programs in the market.
• Monitor and Report: Effectively and professionally communicate reporting to the Sr Director, Client Services (Enablement) related to the status of assigned projects including identifying any issues which might delay final results or deliverables.
This is open to all that live in the Alpharetta, GA area or Tempe, AZ area. Check it out here: https://jobs.adp.com/job/12771977/sr-business-analyst-tempe-az/