Come join the UserTesting rocket ship! I’m the hiring manager for this role–happy to answer any questions!
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager supports high impact programs and projects to accelerate UserTesting’s customer adoption, engagement, renewal, and advocacy.
- Measure, track, and share progress on success metrics for key Customer Marketing programs such as the UserTesting CommUnity, Champions reference program, reputation management, and other initiatives, with dashboards and reports that highlight key findings and implications.
- Develop and operationalize internal processes to inform, test, and iterate on the most effective post-purchase content, messaging, and channel tactics for key personas that are used in customer marketing communications and user community activities.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Education, and Professional Services to understand our offerings and our target audience’s needs across the customer journey.
- Leverage that knowledge to build, manage, and grow a global database of searchable customer logos and testimonial evidence (integrated with Salesforce) that address UserTesting’s value drivers, sales plays, regions, and personas.
- Manage, scale, and automate the global UserTesting customer reference program to identify, recruit, and match customer advocates for both public and confidential requests such sales team reference requests, analyst interviews, marketing customer engagement requests in webinars, podcasts, blogs, press, and other public voice opportunities.
- Create campaigns to drive online reviews and category leadership on sites like G2 and TrustRadius.
- Customer focused + business minded.
- Understanding of B2B SaaS go-to-market models and business metrics.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in writing for customer audiences.
- Proficiency in analyzing and reporting data.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Adept at creative problem solving.
- Familiarity with tools like Salesforce, Influitive, Slapfive, Tableau, Marketo, Pendo, is a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides.
- Self-directed, well organized, and highly collaborative.
- Is a team player, collaborator, and relationship-builder whose can-do attitude inspires others and encourages others to do their best work.
- Driven by curiosity to learn, grow, and make an impact.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of B2B SaaS experience.
- Experience driving programs independently.
- Previous experience in Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Customer Success, or Customer Research is a plus.